Cranberry Highlands Golf Course offers golf clinics and group programs, as well as individual private lessons for all levels of play with our Director of Instruction, PGA Professional, Jody Barrett. For more information call the Pro Shop, 724-776-7372.
Parks & Recreation Guide: Golf Clinics and Programs
Register in person at the Parks & Recreation Customer Service Desk in the Municipal Center, call 724-779-4FUN (4386) or register online Opens a New Window.
Private Golf Lessons
Book your private lesson online here! Enjoy our new online Lesson Book and schedule a session in less than a minute! Check below for private lesson options and then click the link to schedule. PRIVATE LESSON ONLINE BOOKING
Jody Barrett was honored by his fellow members of the Tri-State PGA as the 2017 Teacher of the Year. Jody has been a PGA Professional for over 20 years and has been a part of Cranberry Highlands for 13 years. He is responsible for the entire instructional program, ranging from private lessons for individual golfers at every level of experience – to group lessons and clinics held each summer.
Jody is also a Trained and Certified Club Fitter and will help you find the right clubs. We have accounts from almost every major golf manufacturer and will quote a great price on any irons, hybrids, driver, putters, wedges, golf bags or golf shoes.
Individual Private Golf Lessons
- Adult Golf Lesson (45 min.) $75
- Jr. Golf Lesson (45 min.) Under 18 - $50
Golf Lesson Series
Customized to fit your needs for improving your game. Call 724-776-7372 to schedule.
- Adult 5-Lesson Series: $350
- Junior 5-Lesson Series (Under 18) $225
- All Individual lessons must be scheduled by appointment.
- All clinics & lessons include range balls.
- All clinic and lesson fees must be paid to Cranberry Highlands.
- Multi-lesson packages require payment in full prior to first lesson.