Junior Clinics & Lessons
To be the best, it helps to learn from one of the best.
Led by Jody Barrett, a PGA professional golfer for over 20 years, clinics are offered for couples, ladies and three separate junior age groups. Each is tailored to offer a fun experience that can offer even the seasoned golfer something new to add to their club bag.
Barrett has been an integral part of the Cranberry Highlands golf staff for 15 years. He is responsible for the entire instructional program, ranging from private lessons for individual golfers to group lessons and clinics. He is also a trained and certified club fitter, helping players find the perfect club.
Class sizes are limited.
It’s never too early to take a swing. Junior Clinics are designed to introduce youngsters to the fundamentals and rules of golf, as well as course etiquette and safety. Each student will receive a bag tag and 9-hole pass at the conclusion of the clinics.
Individual Private Lesson
- Junior (Ages 17 & under) (45 min) $50
Customized to fit your needs for improving your game.
- Junior (17 & under) 5-Lesson Series $225
- All Individual lessons must be scheduled by appointment.
- All lessons and clinics include range balls.
- All lessons and clinics fees must be paid to Cranberry Highlands Golf Course.
- Lesson packages require payment in full prior to first lesson.
Book your private lesson through our Online Lesson Book! Schedule a session in less than a minute! Check below for private lesson options and then click the link to schedule.
PRIVATE LESSON ONLINE BOOKING