Adult Clinics & Lessons
Join us for a relaxed, low-intensity golf clinic for the beginner to intermediate golfer. If you are looking to learn the game of golf or just want to stay active and brush up on existing skills, then this clinic is for you! The clinic will cover all areas of the game by the 2017 PGA Tri State Teacher of the Year, Jody Barrett. Age: 18Y & Up.
A double eagle may be a rarity, but players are guaranteed to have double the fun in the Couples Clinic. Golf is a lifetime game and an activity that spouses can do together. Our couples golf clinic provides an opportunity to learn and improve together. We have designed the clinic to be beneficial to everyone, even if there are different play abilities. Instruction topics will include: basic swing fundamentals, chipping, putting, and bunker play. The clinic typically end with a special 9 hole scramble. Age: 18Y & Up.
- Adult (45 min.) $80
Customized to fit your needs for improving your game.
- Adult 5-Lesson Series: $375
- All Individual lessons must be scheduled by appointment.
- All lessons & clinics include range balls.
- All lessons and clinics fees must be paid to Cranberry Highlands Golf Course.
- Lesson packages require payment in full prior to first lesson.