Tee Times & Daily Course Conditions
The safety of our customers and staff is our #1 priority!
To ensure the safest possible golfing environment, we have established the following protocols which you can find prominently posted around the facility.
These are in effect as of May 1, 2020 and are in strict compliance with all Federal, Commonwealth and CDC mandated guidelines.
- Tee times available ONLINE - currently ONLY accepting bookings for foursomes.
- 15-minute tee times (4 per hour)
- To promote faster check in, please select your playing partners using the "buddy system" feature with the provided drop down when booking your tee time.
- Please notify the Pro Shop ASAP if anyone in your foursome cancels. There are many single and twosomes interested in playing that we would like to try and accommodate.
- For bookings of less than (4) players, please call the Pro Shop, 724-776-7372 EXT 1210
CHECK IN & PAYMENT
- Please plan to arrive ONLY 15 minutes prior to your tee time, wear face covering and observe social distancing while in the cart staging area.
- Upon arrival, please take your golf clubs directly to staging area, place on cart and proceed to check in at the Starter Hut, located near first tee. Face covering suggested.
- One customer permitted at a time in the Starter Hut.
- Payment of golf fees - Credit Card ONLY. It is encouraged that one person pay for the entire group.
- Once checked in, please proceed to your cart. Starter will notify you when #1 tee is open to begin your round.
- Those waiting to check in, please observe social distancing guidelines established by green markers and signage.
- Carts required every day till 3:00PM.
- Carts will be located in the staging area near parking lot, will have been sanitized and parked with social distancing in mind.
- One golfer per cart unless both players live in the same household.
- Putting greens and driving range are CLOSED.
- Please follow all starter’s instructions, course signage and any messages displayed on the cart’s GPS screen.
- Flag sticks are always to remain in the cups.
- A 3” foam insert has been placed in cups to allow you to “putt out” and still safely retrieve your golf ball without touching any surfaces.
- No rakes, ball washers or water coolers will be on the course.
- Play all bunkers as waste areas (can ground your club).
- Out of courtesy for the groups behind, please smooth footprints.
- Wash stations located next to portable restrooms on holes #3 & #14.
- After finishing your round, please return cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of any trash in provided receptacles.
- Proceed directly to your car with your golf clubs. (Carts are not permitted in parking lot area)
New protocols will be in place at Cranberry Highlands Golf Course on June 6, as Butler County transitions to the green phase of the state’s re-opening plan. The new rules follow CDC guidelines and the PGA Back2Golf initiative.
View Cranberry Highlands COVID-19 Protocols, Effective June 6
Daily Course Conditions
THURSDAY JUNE 4, 2020
HOLE LOCATION - #3
PLAY STARTS ON #10 TEE
CARTS - OFF THE PATH (restricted on Par 3’s)
NOTE - GROUND UNDER REPAIR ON HOLES 11 & 16 (newly hydro seeded areas)
MAIN PUTTING GREEN - OPEN TO THE GROUP NEXT TO TEE OFF
AUXILIARY PUTTING GREEN - CLOSED
OFF THE 9th GRILL - OPEN (10:00 AM - 6:30 PM)
SERVICE WINDOW ACCESSIBLE FROM BACK PATIO
RANGE - CLOSED
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication by the Pro Shop. An email will be generated from the tee sheet and a Pro Shop staff member will place a phone call to ensure that the tee time reservation was properly made. If no email address is available, the Pro Shop staff member will obtain one during the telephone conversation.
- 2nd offense - will include an automatic email from the Pro Shop staff explaining the proper tee time reservation procedure and cancellation policy. A credit card will be required for all future tee times.
- 3rd offense - will require that all future tee times be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.