Zoning Hearing Board
The Zoning Hearing Board will meet online via GoToWebinar on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:30 PM.
Agendas are available prior to the meeting and the current agenda may be found here: Most recent agenda.
Register to View the Virtual Meeting
All meetings of the Zoning Hearing Board are open to the public.
The Township follows CDC guidelines for COVID-19 protocol and will continue to hold live virtual meetings for the foreseeable future.
You are welcome to join and view the meeting. Click link below to register.
After registering you will receive an Email with the meeting access link. An Email reminder is sent one hour before the meeting begins.
Provide comments during Public Hearing
A Public Hearing provides the public the opportunity to make comments to the local governing body on any agenda item. The Zoning Hearing Board welcomes comments during these public hearings.
Public Hearing Comments are considered "PUBLIC HEARING TESTIMONY" and one made, this testimony becomes part of the official public hearing record. Follow this link for Public Hearing notices.
- Individuals who would like to provide testimony for a public hearing will be asked by the Chairman of the Zoning Hearing Board at the beginning of the public hearings portion of the meeting to raise their hand and swear or affirm that the testimony they are about to give is true and correct.
- When the public hearing you wish to provide testimony is called for, please use the “raise hand” function when prompted.
- When it is your turn, you will be asked to unmute yourself and you can begin to provide your testimony.
- Please remember to acknowledge that you have taken the oath or affirmation and provide your name and address when you begin your testimony.
The preferred method to provide comments to the Zoning Hearing Boards is to virtually attend the live meeting broadcast and share comments at the appropriate time. If, for good cause, you are unable to attend the meeting, the Board will accept verified written testimony in advance of the meeting. Please refer to the instructions below:
To submit testimony for a scheduled Public Hearing:
Complete the Public Testimony form, print and send, via U.S. Mail by 5:00 PM the day before the scheduled meeting. If using U.S. Mail, allow sufficient time for delivery.
Mail: Cranberry Township
Manager, Development & Code Services
2525 Rochester Road. Suite 400
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Submit comments electronically by 5:00 PM the day before the scheduled meeting.
Electronic Submission: Public Testimony Form
Questions, including fees associated with filing an appeal
Email: Zoning Hearing Board
Cranberry’s Zoning Hearing Board is made up of five members serving five year terms. Members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors upon any vacancy. Application for Zoning Appeal
Archive Minutes Archives
Zoning Hearing Board Members
|P. Andrew Diamond, Chairman||2024|
|Allan Tedesco, Vice Chairman||2021|
|Glenn Geisel, Secretary||2023|
* Terms expire on December 31.