Connecting Communities One Block At A Time
Fri Jul. 15 - Sun Jul. 17
Fri Jul. 22 - Sun Jul. 24
Fri Aug. 12 - Sun Aug. 14
Fri Aug. 19 - Sun Aug. 21
Fri Aug. 26 - Sun Aug. 28
Does your neighborhood want to have a Block Party?
Block parties are a great way to have fun and get to know your neighbors. Cranberry Township wants to help you and your neighborhoods host these block parties. By providing block party essentials in our Block Party trailer, your neighborhood will be on the way to having a great time.
Plus, if you would like to invite Fire, EMS, and Police we’ll do our best to schedule a visit for you.
What is a Block Party Trailer?
The trailer provides all the essentials to help the neighborhoods. Following your confirmed reservation, the trailer will be dropped off before your block party and be picked up after the event. If your party falls on the weekend the trailer will be dropped off the Friday of your party and picked up the following Monday. The trailer is stocked with:
- 4 6 ft folding tables
- 26 folding chairs
- 2 a-frame barricades
- 2 folding recycling cans, with bags
- 2 folding trash cans, with bags
- 1 corn hole set (2 boards, 8 bean bags, 1 carrying case)
- 1 Bocce ball set (8 Bocce balls, one marker ball, 1 carrying case)
- Yardzee game
- Safety cones
Opening a New Business? Invite Us to Your Grand Opening
What’s inside the Business Concierge Trailer
Following your confirmed reservation, the trailer will be dropped off before your event and picked up on the following business day. More information will be provided once confirmed. Trailer is only available for Cranberry Township businesses.
- 2 - 10’x10’ Tents
- 1 – 8’ Table
- 2 – 6’ Tables
- 16 - Chairs
- 4 – Corn Hole Sets (8 boards, 32 bean bags)
- Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone
- X-Large Scissors and cranberry colored ribbon
- Tablecloths (plastic and linen)
- Sandwich Board to hold 2, 24"x34" posters
- Comcast Business Swag
- Cranberry Township Swag
- Fire extinguisher, First Aid kit and Safety Cones