Scheduling: Court Reserve
Our schedules run through a software program call Court Reserve. When you become a member, we will invite you to register and enter a password. New members, please see the tab on left for more details.
CTPA Club Rating
Promotion Evaluation: CTPA has decided to make Promotional Evaluation a permanent method for members to obtain a CTPA Club rating or to advance to the next level. We will in some cases accept a current UTPR rating but review the requirements in the Club rating procedures link below. We will not accept IPTPA or any other rating system to qualify or advance to another level.
To learn more about Promotion Evaluation, new rating procedures, please click here NEW CLUB RATING PROCEDURE
Temporary or Injury Rating Reduction: A member can ask for a temporary rating reduction WITHOUT impacting their Club Rating in cases of injury or other reasons. At any time the member can ask to have their original rating restored WITHOUT having to go through the Promotion Evaluation process. For example, lets say a person with a 3.5 club rating has a shoulder injury requiring surgery, that person can request to be temporarily be rated at 2.5 or 3.0 during their rehab in order to have access to the 2.5 or 3.0 schedule and can ultimately go back to a 3.5 rating when they feel they are ready.....all without any evaluation.
QUESTIONS, regarding ratings Email: Contact@CTPApickleball.com
CTPA Membership Cards
Please display cards at all times! There will be a 2 week Court Reserve suspension if you do not display your current card.
Your membership fees help to generate the revenue to build the eight courts and the recent expansion of five more. In exchange, the Township allows CTPA members to use the courts 6 AM to 1 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM seven days a week. ONLY MEMBERS are allowed to play during these hours. Your membership card must be displayed on your bag and your bag MUST be against the fence or hanging on the fence with the card facing out.
If you find someone left their membership card behind, put the card in the locked mailbox on Court 1 and the card will be returned to the owner.
Non-members are not permitted to play on our courts during CTPA hours....even if there is an empty court they must exit the court. The court expansions are paid with membership fees and therefore those times are for members only. If you invite a non-member to play, you MUST purchase a Guest Pass in advance.
Passes: for Guests of Members
Only members can buy a guest pass for a non-member you want to invite to play.
- You do this by going onto Court Reserve for the day you are planning to have the guest and go to 9 PM.
- You can then register and pay ($6) for one guest pass. If you are planning to have more than one guest, you will need other members to buy a pass for the other guests, or buy another guest pass the day after.
- You must buy the guest pass BEFORE the event. Please be fair to everyone who bought a yearly membership by making sure YOU bought a pass for your guest. There are no Free guest passes.
- You name should appear on the 9 PM Purchase Guest Pass event so people know you bought the pass.
Checking to verify a Member bought a Guest Pass (We need every member to help!)
- We need every member to help us to verify that a member did buy a guest pass for a guest. You can do so by just going to Court Reserve at 9 PM that day and seeing if the member did buy a guest pass.
- That member’s name should be on the list.
- If they did bring a guest and did not purchase the guest pass you can POLITELY explain to that member a guest pass is required. They can even buy one right there at the courts,
- If you are uncomfortable in doing this, then please report it to any committee member and we will address it.
INDOOR PLAY-Guest: If you invite a guest to play in a YFP or other fee event, that member must pay the court fee PLUS a $6 guest pass. For example lets say you buy a YFP for $16 or $4/person and have one guest, then you must also get a $6 guest pass for the day you are playing. So the total cost with one guest would be $22.
Non-members playing during CTPA times
If you see non-members playing during CTPA times it is every member’s responsibility to help politely explain to them the policy.
- They have to purchase a court pass from the Township in advance and would have a yellow tag on display on the court to verify they did purchase it. Even if there are empty courts.
- If they do not have the yellow tag then they did not pay to use the court. You can direct them to the bulletin board where the proper procedure and example of an yellow tag is inside.
- Keep in mind that if they are playing during CTPA times, they are taking away revenue from the community. Plus, the cost to rent the courts is no more than buying guest passes. If they do not want to pay to use the courts during CTPA times they can play during public times.
Guest Pass: For Out-of-Town players looking to play while they are visiting the area
We are not geared for drop in guests because of the way we schedule courts. None the less feel free to email Contact@CTPApickleball.com and we will try to do our best to accommodate you or suggest other places to play. A guest pass is $7.
Getting Involved - Volunteers needed
Our organization is completely made up of volunteers who are devoted to pickleball and want to build a better association and facility. We need volunteers to help with many parts of our organization from Session Coordinators, Level Coordinator, Communications, Early Learners & advance beginner coordinators, Promotional evaluation controls, Social Media-Communications, Special events Coordinators and many other needs. If you have any interests in helping us make CTPA a better organization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Getting Out to Play
We know sometimes it is confusing how to schedule and get started playing pickleball within an association as large as CTPA. Therefore we encourage you to reach out to us and we will help you get started. You can email Bill B. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Conni M. at email@example.com .
Pickleball Court Policy
- Tops/shirts are required.
- Non-marking tennis or pickleball shoes are required.
- No tennis or other non-pickleball racquet/paddles. Only pickleball play on the courts.
- Playing music is not a right, if someone asks you to turn off the music, you must turn it off.
- Members must hang/lean their bags against the outside plaza fence and display their membership cards
- Nonmembers can only play 1PM to 4PM, only on Courts 9, 11 & 13. Members please leave these courts for nonmembers
- Please be kind and polite to all members and guests.
- PLEASE THROW YOUR TRASH AWAY IN THE CONTAINERS
Not allowed: verbal or email warning first offense, removal as a member for 1 year -second offense
- No offensive, racist, sexist, or other inappropriate images or words on clothing.
- No swearing, argument or intimidating threats.
- No verbal threats or offensive gestures.
Memberships are not refundable for any reason. CTPA membership is good for excellent outdoor play from mid-April to mid-October. Memberships is for outdoor play from mid-April to mid-October. Winter Play is pay as you go for all indoor play. Outdoor courts may be available for use from mid-October to mid-April but is not guaranteed and there may be a small fee to play them. Being a current CTPA member will give you better booking opportunities for winter play than nonmembers.
New memberships includes one event 7-days in and unlimited 3-day selections of events.
Membership are based on a calendar year.
Refund Policy: You can cancel from most Court Reserve events for full credit at various times which is listed for that event.. . This includes events that are cancelled due to weather, events cancelled because there are not enough people signed up to hold the event, if an instructor becomes ill, or any other items not listed. Club credit will be able to be used for any Court Reserve fee event, lessons, clinic, memberships, etc.. If you decide not to renew your membership and you still have club credit, the township will issue a check at that time.