Township Customer Service
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sign up to receive:
- Click here to see your regular collection day.
- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Automated collection trucks are equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
No collections are made when these holidays occur on a weekday: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.
Building hours Mon., Wed. & Fri. 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM; Tues. & Thurs. 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM; Sat. 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Customer Service hours Mon.-Fri., 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Police Dept. Mon. - Fri., 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM, and Thurs. until 8:30 for fingerprinting. Read on...
ECS&R has reopened and the next collection date is June 20. Recycling home hazardous waste, such as computers, TV, paint and more. See their website for accepted items and fees. Recycling Home Hazardous Waste...